About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Herman Cain Would Impose Bizarre Three-Page Limit On Legislation


Oh I hope he runs just to see the look of defeat when he loses by an overwhelmi­ng majority. I don't know where they dug this potential candidate up but the Tea Party should take a bow. If there ever were a mixed bag of nuts proclaimin­g Tea Party values, Herman Cain is the biggest nut in the bag. Besides a few years as Pizza Manager I cannot find one possible reason that he can actually expect to win. The few things out of his mouth are the utterances of an idiot, one used to getting a way with one-liners and feel good quips, hardly masking the intelligen­ce of a dunce. A 3 page limit? Really? My daughter wrote a 50 page paper for language arts and shes in 6th grade. Perhaps what he is really trying to say is that most of those on the hill wouldn't be making such a mess of things if the legislatio­n were dumbed down into sentences fit for a first grader. Though their may be some truth in that can he at least come up with something that would actually help the country? He's not the smartest man I am not expecting solid policy or suggestion­s to legislativ­e reform, but at least address the issues that are REAL issues. Say taxes, Medicare, or the military. Pretend to know SOMETHING. In any case I cannot wait for Herman to continue to push forward his campaign it will be entertaini­ng to say the least.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive