About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Parent 'Trigger Law' In New York Would Allow Parents To Fire Teachers, Principals


Unless this law allows for parents to overturn school administra­tors, increase funding TO students, and forces those parents who are NOT involved in there children's education to become involved I don't see how firing half the teachers or a principal will fix the broken education system anywhere in this country. McKinley Elementary in Compton is located in one of the poorest most crime ridden areas in Los Angeles, funding is mishandled and not enough (unless we are talking teachers pay), and educationa­l standards in the entire state are embarrassi­ngly low. Firing the teachers is not going to change that.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive