About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Libya Resolution: House Rejects Measures To Authorize Libya Mission, Cut Off Funding


For once I am going to go ahead and agree with the the point that Obama has failed to clarify to both Congress and the American people what we are doing in Libya. Very few people research the conflict itself, NATO's primary role there and what the US represenst to NATO before slamming the mission NATO is attempting to complete. 1) We have no troops there just our cash and 2) We are the most powerful member of NATO. It seems from the comments that few understand from a diplomatic perspectiv­e, this is how the US works-mean­ing we are the strongest player in NATO and if they vote WE the US move and I also understand that our historical role within NATO compels us to hold up our end of the bargain under NATO's treaties. We have always played the role of worlds strongest best hero, Obama is simply following internatio­nal law and precedence­.He just should have explained it to the American people and Congress. "Look I know you hate war and paying for it but withdrawin­g from NATO is not an option." Over and over again.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive