About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

How Whitey Bulger Evaded The FBI For 16 Years


So he was a Boston mob boss who went to work for the FBI as a snitch, then killed 19 people all while reporting to the boys in suits. Hmmm? THEN they lost him for 16 years. FBI it seems your slacking, or more realistica­lly you didn't want your murder snitch caught to expose how dirty your own organizati­on really is..Only in America. (Just kidding, Absolute power corrupts absolutely­....all over the world...)
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive