About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mexican Journalist Miguel Lopez Killed Along With Wife, Son


I wonder what it would take for our government to do something about the absolute terror going on just south of our borders. As a resident of Southern California who lives less than two hours away from Mexico, it seems retarded not to at least pretend to care about the thousands of people being murdered a hop skip and a jump away. If we are truly the world's police as we have behaved in the past why haven't we addressed the obvious violence and terror in a country that borders us?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive