About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Down the Memory Hole

Its sad that the policies of the GOP always benefit the wealthiest in this nation leaving the have nots vulnerable to the predatory practices and legislatio­n of big business and corporate lobbyists. What continues to confound me is the fact that voters do not take this into considerat­ion when voting along party lines. If one particular party systematic­ally votes to cripple the average American's ability to enjoy the very freedoms this country was supposedly founded for why are the "people" not rioting in the streets? (Or at least seeking out a candidate not already bought and paid for.) The very people who voted for the likes of Boehner, Bush etc. are expecting jobs and an improved economy failing to acknowledg­e that these gentlemen and the like are the poster children for the loss of jobs, failing infrastruc­ture, housing and economic crisis we continue to suffer from today. Dems perfect? Absolutely not, some are just as bought and paid for as the GOP, BUT at least the party seems to realize screwing the country for the sake of a few is just bad policy.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive