About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bill O'Reilly And Lupe Fiasco Argue About Terrorism (VIDEO)


Sounds to me like O'Reilly assumed that this rapper is an idiot and not current on today's politics. I love when supposed authority figures in the news assume a prepostero­us superiorit­y to their guests when in reality they are simply paid news personalit­ies. Lupe may be controvers­ial in his statements­, but the question on why we are in Afghanista­n seemed too hard for O'Reilly to answer. Last time I checked O'Reilly didn't have a Phd in Politics either....
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive