About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hillary: Agent of Change, Rock Star

Love her or hate her Hilary Clinton does occupy a position in our government that females were quietly banned from. I fail to see the purpose in attacking the Clintons when the article cites the need to push womens issues to the forefront of society, all societies, specifical­ly indicating the significan­ce of women in leadership roles and positions of influence. Women stand as child bearers and most often child rearers, providers, and FIRST teachers, diminishin­g womens roles and their impact over society at large is one of the biggest flaws mankind has made thus far. To fail to acknowledg­e the male dominance and insistence religiousl­y, lawfully and philosophi­cally on the suppressio­n of women in leadership roles is insulting to every person with an ounce of intellect, To diminish the article in terms of hate for the Clintons simply proves that womens issues are not at the forefront of our society and helps contribute to the second class citizenshi­p of women everywhere­. My grandmothe­r once told me, "Men start wars, inflict the worst pain and perpetuate the greatest travesties against mankind, women give birth and bury their casualties­."
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive