About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Michele Bachmann Talks Evolution, Intelligent Design At Republican Leadership Conference 2011


I am so sick of religious fanatics attempting to push their religious rhetoric into schools where faith and hope do no exist, cannot be tested nor fully explained. We send our children to school in the hopes of learning the latest and most advanced curriculum­, in order to compete with the ever changing bodies of science, literature and technology­. To teach something that is primarily based on faith is an insult to logic and reason and in insult to that fact that MAN has a brain. I don't know when the day will come where religion is taught as a philosophy (no matter how strong the belief) and science as something man can actually, test, define and explain. School is not where we send our children to learn "faith". We send them to capture the most advanced knowledge of our time. (Or so we hope.)
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive