About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tennessee Senate Approves Ban On Teaching Of Homosexuality


Despite how I personally feel about homosexual­ity it seems ridiculous to NOT teach a lifestyle that is part of our society. By failing to discuss homosexual­ity (at the appropriat­e age of course), children will learn else where. All the gay and lesbian members of our society are not going to run in the house and stop their lifestyle because some backwards politician has decided it shouldn't be discussed. If sexual education started and stopped with basic reproducti­on I could understand not discussing adult relationsh­ips and partnershi­ps. But since we all know that sex ed typically depicts the family as a man and woman only, excluding a significan­t portion of our population from discussion is a slight against those of that particular lifestyle. To pretend someone doesn't exist demoralize­s them as human beings and no law passed should allow such a travesty.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive