About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Obama Announces


Thank you to the troops who live and breath death and destructio­n everyday so we can argue about senseless matters and forget the freedoms we enjoy every single day. I may not always agree with American policy and the treatment of its people but I am proud to be part of a nation, that was able to take out such an icon of hate, violence and religious fanaticism­. Obama gave an uplifting speech reminding us that despite our difference­s, we are all human beings that deserve to live in peace, and with the freedom to live how we please. GO USA!!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive