About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bill O'Reilly Challenges Jon Stewart To Debate Over Common (VIDEO)


I love Stewart but of all the issues to debate O'Reilly he picks this one? There are way to many holes and blatant lies in the extreme right media to debate, a rapper turned world activist Common is not one of them. For those unfamiliar with his music he is probably as straight laced as you can get. No alcohol, no drugs, no criminal activity, the man doesn't even eat pork. Half or his songs are spiritual in nature and implore young men and women to better themselves­. Sorry right wing, usually rappers are an easy target for you, unfortunat­ely you picked the one who actually raps about, uplifting people, getting out of the "hood" and becoming educated. Dear Lord there is YouTube, google a video, that should shut you up quite quickly. I just caught a clip of Palin ranting on Obama's "gangster" friends. Palin you are a moron, the only "gangster" is you, as it was you who was elected to a job, quit, pulled all kinds of improper maneuvers when you were in office, and promoted everyone remotely close to you willing to keep their mouth shut. Give me a break. Want to attack the President? Give me something that actually impact the country.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive