About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Gil Scott-Heron Dead: 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised' Author Dies At 62


It's funny I just made an argument not even an hour ago quoting "The revolution will not be televised.­.." Part of my heart is broken..Fo­r those revolution­aries that move masses and cause change and action I give my ultimate respect. The Revolution will never be televised as his legacy will never be forgotten. How many of us will die leaving a lasting impact on those who see outside of the box? How many of us will leave a lasting impact on those that surround us? How many will go to the grave useless human beings? Am I the only one in mourning?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive