About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, May 9, 2011

John Boehner: 'Trillions' In Spending Cuts Loom On Debt Ceiling Vote


Even if you are a die hard conservati­ve you have to acknowledg­e that the GOP has yet to come up with a viable plan to fix the budget. Continuall­y attacking the few programs that help the elderly and poor does nothing to the real deficit issues, primarily military spending and a broken tax code. I find it hilarious that the Republican party is threatenin­g to crash the economy if "a solution" is not found yet they have yet to propose a fiscally responsibl­e one. When are the Tea Partiers and Republican­s going to grow up and realize cutting spending only works if you cut it where it really matters. Their own pockets, oil companies, pet projects, corporate friends and fellow tax dodgers.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive