About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kenneth Moreno, Franklin Mata Fired From NYPD After Misconduct Charge


As quick as I am to judge the entire case by this short article I will say that at least these cops are going to jail. I'm not sure exactly what they were convicted of since it obviously wasn't the crime of rape BUT perhaps the jury was attempting to ensure the boys in blue went to jail for something. Anyone with a brain knows drunk doesn't equal consent but it does appear that the defense council for this particular group of social cockroache­s successful­ly made the case. I wish the rally against them luck but lets be realistic, cops kill, rape, lie and steal with the best of them and the system that protects "them: before "us" really isn't willing to acknowledg­e that. And for all those who cry "there's always going to be a few bad apples" perhaps we should start crucifying those who swear to protect and serve, and instead torture and torment. Forget their pensions, their paid leave, let them rot in general population with the maximum punishment­s allowed by law.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive