About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

John Cornyn: 'There Is No Incentive At All' For GOP To Increase Debt Limit


I feel that Americans are trapped in the twilight zone with wickedly stupid politician­s pulling the strings that impact us all. According to Cornyn, he would like to do absolutely nothing about the deficit his party is primarily responsibl­e for incurring. How fickle people must be to think that Obama single handedly plunged us into 14 Trillion dollars of debt. The failed policies of the GOP controlled houses of the past two decades are bearing rotten fruit and now they don't want to "lift a finger to help." Typical, unless were talking about entitlemen­ts for the wealthy the GOP doesn't want to help.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive