About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boehner To Obama: Let's Make A Deal On Debt Limit


No surprise that Boehner has conceded to increase the debt limit, all the while screaming no tax hikes and cuts to the social programs that aid the poor. I wonder if his advisors know basic math and the notion that skating on the backs of the poor will do little to fix our debt. It is utterly ridiculous that a room full of college grads and "elitists" are willing to play with the country's future rather than cause some minor irritation to their billion dollar lobbyists and friends. Go USA?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive