About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sarah Palin Says She Has 'Fire In The Belly' Ahead Of 2012 (VIDEO)


I would characteri­ze the "fire in her belly" as gas. She's full of rhetoric and general bs and has not really changed in the years she has been on the scene. No ideas, no specific policies or suggestion­s just, let "Alaska drill baby drill", Down with Obama and good 'ole American values. I wonder if those values include getting an elected position, abusing your power, quiting half way through your term and getting caught into some pretty tight situations concerning your ability to tell the complete truth.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive