About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Obama Europe Trip: President Visiting Ireland, England, France And Poland, Will Attend G8


It's sad that in the United States political antagonism removes the attention from the role of the most powerful leader in the word. Love him or hate him. President Obama is the recognized and accepted leader of the US (and for many) the free world. The bridges he is attempting to repair and the negotiatio­ns he continues to pursue are historic without question. There are more "firsts" in this presidency than any other administra­tion on record in terms of internatio­nal relations and rather that basking in the glory of having a leader with so many historic footnotes we argue and trash the very administra­tion that was elected by majority vote. I don't agree with all the decisions that Obama has made, but I will pay respect to MY president for attempting to unify this world, and maintain the positive image of America to our allies and enemies. What happened to this country? We may not agree but we should stand unified by our elected leader as he contends with the world powers that threaten our very way of life. While he negotiates the relations between 100+ countries we argue whether or not he was born here. While he gives the very risky call to invade a "friendly" country to assassinat­e the number 1 terrorist in the world we discuss if his tactics suit our vision? What is wrong with this country?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive