About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Obama To GOP: No Trade Deals Without Aid To U.S. Workers


GOP what can you actually say to this? Despite your rhetoric you have failed to make one move to secure US jobs or to insight any of your corporate lobbyists to actually create jobs over here. You can yell at the president all you want., despite asking for tax breaks for the wealthy you (GOP) have proposed absolutely no legislatio­n that would inspire your corporate friends to do business here nor employ the millions of Americans out of work. Rather you have chosen to take advantage of the tax breaks and poor economies of third world countries and yell at the left for your insatiable greed. The GOP cannot be too surprised at the President'­s response as they have squashed any legislatio­n geared at helping the American people. I suggest Boehner regroups his posse and begin the serious negotiatio­ns.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive