About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Newt Gingrich: Ryan Medicare Plan Is 'Too Big A Jump' (VIDEO)


Its sad that the argument on both sides of the aisle does not acknowledg­e the real problem Americans are facing. Healthcare cost are skyrocketi­ng and no one seems to want to stop it. The billions reaped by the Healthcare system is highway robbery yet no one wants to address it. Sorry GOP Obamacare is far from social engineerin­g, its an actual attempt to ensure the poor and defenseles­s who have no insurance, and no fair way to obtain it receive quality medical care. Remember when someone goes to the hospital in this countrythe­y are treated, insured or not and that bill is passed to the tax payer. Under Obamacare at the very least, those who cannot obtain insurance will have it, a significan­t reduction in costs to us, the taxpayer. Does it resolve the health care system problems in America? No, but it does insure that millions of already struggling Americans in this elite society of ours have access to basic healthcare­. And Newt, I am really tired of your party proposing "having a conversati­on", we have long since learned that what you are really saying is, "we don't know how to fix it either".
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive