About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

John Boehner Stuck Between Tea Party And A Hard Place


I wonder how many "Tea Party" members are also members of the Medicare, social security and other government programs. I wonder how many of their family members and friends rely on the government for tax breaks, government checks and subsidies. When they scream smaller government and to cut fiscal spending they seem to forget that most of these programs on the table to be cut actually benefit them. The same ignorant Tea Partier calling Obama a communist is the same person screaming "Don't you touch my social security". No wonder they can't find a real leader for their cause as most people with an ounce of commonsens­e knows that an eccentric, ignorant, uninformed right is as dangerous as fire is to gasoline. Get a grip Tea Party, this country is no longer the land of cotton fields and confederat­e flags. Any group of people willing to let our nation default to prove a point has truly lost sight of what being patriotic really means.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive