About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If "America Can Do Whatever We Set Our Mind To," How Come Our Leaders Won't Set Their Minds on Jobs?

With all due respect to the author of this blog, I believe she forgot one important point. This particular administra­tion is tied up in disagreeme­nt with some of the most ignorant people America has ever seen. In the face of fiscal crisis, the GOP is crying to cut funding to Planned Parenthood and throwing tantrums about other trivial issues such as the right to bare arms on college campuses. If he Democrats did push to actually fix the economy the GOP would find another trivial issue to cry scream and vomit to the media, pulling attention away from the true issues that face this country. (Did anyone see Hannity, now the right wingers are mad because rapper Common was invited to the White House). The Tea Party Movement has spent the entire Obama presidency screaming for their country back, smaller government and proof their President is a citizen yet their political party has yet to do ANYTHING to fix the economy and the budget. I actually feel sorry for the Democrats who may actually be trying to do something but spend most of their day fighting the idiots.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive