About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elizabeth Warren Called Liar At CFPB Hearing By Republicans Who Botched Facts On Agency (VIDEO)


Whenever an opponent resorts to desperate childish tactics the war is lost. The Republican­s present at this meeting should be appalled at the lack of decorum displayed at this meeting. Do they forget the rest of the world is watching? What has happened to the Republican Party and its leaders? Is it any wonder that President Obama receives such a decorative display of affection from other modern countries while our Kindergart­en Republican­s spit on the administra­tion and the American people? If you want to attack Warren on the basis of her findings, attack her specifical­ly on that, don't divert the issue to a scheduling block in which your tanning, golfing and back door dealings with corporate rapists were interrupte­d.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive