About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Primary Election Poll Paints Grim Picture For Republican Field


Lets be realistic, who can the Republican party possible pull out of a hat? The clock is ticking and no one seems to be a front runner for 2012. Even the prospects may earn the admiration of their constituen­ts but they seem hard pressed to find the incentive to actually vote for them. Have the Republican constituen­cy finally reached the conclusion that despite their hard pressed devotion their party has nothing to offer this country but rhetoric and sad reminisces of the old days? You would think that the so called independen­ts would take advantage of the weakening GOP to launch their own candidate but I guess they have no one with a "better plan" either. Hate or love Obama it seems that his opposition is dwindling and will be eradicated in the next election.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive