About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Obama Offers Help In Healing In Joplin, Missouri In Wake Of Deadly Tornado


No he is expected to end all wars, fix the economy, provide jobs, placate the crazy GOP, repair internatio­nal relations and provide leadership to the most powerful nation to the free world all at the same time. Period. Tornado strikes in Texas? Get there. Queen of England would like you to meet with her? Get there. Bin Ladens been spotted? 7 Meetings in 2hrs? Get it done. Oh, their passing legislatio­n in the House and Senate while your on an airplane? Sign it. Give me a break people our President is a human being whether you like him or hate him. Not superman. I don't agree that he is always right in terms of policy or perspectiv­e but I dare say most people won't accomplish in their entire lives what THIS MAN has accomplish­ed in 4 years. The amount of balls he has to keep juggling in the air amidst a large population of naysayers and straight out liars is an incredible feat and lets face it someone always has a problem that they need the federal government to fix.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive