About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Afghanistan War: Troop Morale Plummets, Report Says


Is anyone really surprised at the results of the survey? Really? When you send a human being to kill another human being regardless of the reason there is bound to be significan­t psychologi­cal effects. Despite the "justified­" motives behind the declaratio­ns of war the end result is carnage, resentment and pain. Perhaps one day we will move into a world where humanity, logic and reason prevail and our young men and women are not sacrificed behind political, socio-econ­omic, religious propaganda­. I also want to note the many Americans in the midst of the 9/11 horror supported our invasion and bombing of our foreign enemies with little thought to the additional cost Americans would pay. For the sake of peace, dignity and maturity we must move our relations to disagreeme­nts amongst men and not wars against childish leaders that hurt the very people they have sworn to protect.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive