About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rob Woodall On Medicare: 'When Do I Decide I'm Going To Take Care Of Me?'


Unless the limitless cost of health insurance is addressed it really doesn't matter if we or the government (we again as far as paying goes) provides the health care coverage. The healthcare industry is one of the strongest lobbyists in this country and is very well protected from the obvious scrutiny it deserves. Until we recognize that the healthcare industry in this country should not be allowed to rape the American people discussion­s on who pays for the insurance are futile.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive