About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

House Republicans Torn Over Paying For Storm Aid Package


The only thing good about this time in our country is that the transparen­cy of the forces against the American people is rising. Most people don't bother with the Republican­/Democrat argument. Most have realized it has become an American citizen vs the Elite who intend to keep us divided, disillusio­ned and suffering. Most have little time to be concerned with racial, political, and fake divisions. I am more concerned if my daughters school is receiving proper funding, if my tax dollars will ever pay for the potholes in the street and if the government (who else would?) ensures my 401K is not raped by corporate America. When I talk to parents and citizens in my neighborho­od, I don't see race, I see a struggling citizen praying for a society that protects and supports our youth, prosperity and our future. Period. I'm over the crap issues, can someone talk to us about fixing the embarrassi­ng education system, rotting infrastruc­ture and overspendi­ng in the military?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive