About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Arab Protesters Descend On Israeli Borders


Despite my personal opinion that we should stop getting involved in middle eastern relations, I hope that Israel takes the time to make peace with its neighbors. When you are surrounded by hostile countries with long memories and accusation­s its better to make peace then attempt to take them all on and call on the UN i.e. the US to help. Unfortunat­ely we cannot sustain our own society here in the US and we cannot continue to pretend we can sustain foreign ones, even if it is Israel. I understand the political, religious relationsh­ip the US has always had with Israel but drawing ourselves further into that conflict will definitely lead to the next world war.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive