About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

John McCain: Sarah Palin Can Beat Obama In 2012


Let's see she just purchased a 1.7 million dollar home and her "job" consists of remaining in the political spotlight. The very state she said was part of her heart and soul, shes running from with her own party screaming at her heels. Whether Palin decides to run is irrelevant­, she's in for the paychecks, paid media appearance­s and good ole fashioned greed. She's had years to create a serious political platform, yet she continues to run on rhetoric such as "Good ole fashioned values" and "Taking the country back". She is an embarrassm­ent to all Republican­s and the perfect icon for the Tea Party Nonsensica­l movement. Whats wrong with this country? People like Palin have followers and a media camera aimed at them as if they were truly relevant.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive