About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Think Long Committee: Billionaires' 'Blueprint To Renew California' Proposes A $10-Billion Tax Increase


Yes because INCREASING taxes on the country's most taxed population with the highest unemployme­nt rate, and most business restrictiv­e regulation­s in the good Ole U S of A makes sense..... Doesn't take hundreds of millions to figure out who this plan is supposed to benefit...­.Where did C Rice come from? Isn't she from the south and retired? What exactly is her interest in the California economy?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive