About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rush Limbaugh Compares Sharon Bialek's Son To A Nazi Stormtrooper (AUDIO)


Why do people keep reporting on what "Rush said"? No one with an ounce of sense gives two ....about what Mr Limbaugh has to say. He's ten steps below Trump with his I can fix everything philosophy­. His drug addicted, sputtering blob of a personalit­y is outdated, unrealisti­c and as out of touch with reality as his tired, decrepit ultra bible thumping uneducated listeners. Don't believe the woman's allegation­s fine, but to attack her child and compare him to a Nazi is beneath the dirt in which Rush exists...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive