About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Job Discrimination Complaints Hit All-Time High


Corporate America has been running a muck for quite a while now. Even with the laws that exist, and the new ones I'm sure will be eventually passed, as long as a company is making money well lets just say its less inclined to practice equality and tolerance. Ever try to negotiate with a major corporate entity?..Y­ou are number 47825, not a person, not a human being, simply a commodity or potential profit. The most modern super power in the world still has to deal with rampant discrimina­tion and continues to infect itself with racial, sexist, and age based prejudice . When will we ever grow up.....
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive