About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Tamara Scott, Michele Bachmann's Iowa Campaign Co-Chair, Warns Gay Marriage Could Lead To People Marrying Objects Like Eiffel Tower


Bachmann her husband, campaign trolls and following need to resort to their hidey hole and pray for the second coming. They are so out of touch with reality that its disturbing and their illogical defense of their hate towards other Americans is repugnant. I have yet to see a comprehens­ive argument against the right for people to be and love who they want to. Why do the ultra conservati­ves care so much while at the same time yelling about over sized Government­??? The teabaggers and the like are akin to robbers in your home citing how improper your wallpaper is, all the while texting their latest Congressma­n for their rights to be free from government control and invasion..
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive