About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Occupy Student Debt Campaign Announces Nationwide Loan Refusal Pledge


Too bad a protest of non payment only works if you have nothing to garnish. The student loan co's are like the IRS..they will come after you no matter what...I can only sympathize with the students overburden­ed by debt...by the time my child goes to college I will have 16 years left on my own student loan payments..­..Somethin­g is wrong with this picture and our inactive government as usual, is too far out of touch to help the students (and parents) prayed on by the for profit only universiti­es that canvas this wonderful country of ours. If education is the key to the future, why do we have to spend our whole life paying for it?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive