About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

More Small Businesses Are Pulling Their Accounts Out Of Big Banks


Though I am still hesitant to embrace the latest movement I agree with moving your money to entities more inclined to "help" you, rather than over charge, debit and deduct you. Community and local banks rely on the goodwill of the community and in turn are for more likely to treat their customers as valuable. With banks such as B of A which attract customers based on their name and size rather than their customer service and product offerings the smaller banks are often ignored. So go occupy Wall Streeters! Even though your message is generally muddled, ignored and scoffed at by most of the media this action actually makes sense! Just perhaps the average American will have a chance at keeping the money they worked for in their bank accounts.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive