About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Obamacare Repeal Not Nearly As Easy As GOP Candidates Claim: AP FACT CHECK


Give me a break Republican­s. The repeal Obamacare spill is a rant good for your ratings among conservati­ve tea baggers but I'm sure their highly paid staff and advisers noted the feasibilit­y of such a feat long ago. The repeal of the law that actually insures millions of Americans is unlikely 1) name an American that would give free or low cost healthcare back 2) ummm ITS LAW. If anything the repeal cry is simply another political promise un realized the minute you step into office. Kind of like immigratio­n reform, fixing the education system and our reliance on foreign oil.....
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive