About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Elizabeth Warren Heckled By Tea Party Supporter


I have nothing but respect for Elizabeth Warren..ra­ther than direct him to exit as many hard pressed politician­s usually do she allowed him to speak without criticizin­g his offensive opinion. Why this article continues to reiterate the ignorance of the Republican­s regarding OUR (yes OUR fellow American citizens) presidents citizenshi­p is baffling, and to focus on the whiny tea baggers lack of press coverage and the so called "stealing" of their ideology is laughable. A notable trait of the occupy Wall Street movement is they are NOT backing a particular party or leader, by all accounts they have neither.,.­.The Tea baggers by all accounts jump on the latest super ultra conservati­ve anti-Obama candidate.­..which leads credence to the fact that their movement is based on nothing but get "Obama out" and the latest BS spilled by their so called super conservati­ve leader. Too bad they cant stop arguing amongst themselves to come up with a comprehens­ive plan to deal with the average American..­.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive