About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SOPA, The Internet Censorship Bill, Was Lauded By Both Parties In Key House Hearing


Great, Thanks Repubs and Dems for again giving in to your corporate lobbyists. You are not interested in piracy, your interested in placating your biggest investors. Screw free speech and the freedom of the internet. You are now handing over the power to regulate the internet to the government and its corporate cronies who have never liked the "free" in internet. .Good job.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive