About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Jay Carney On Triggered Cuts To Defense Spending: 'There Is No Wiggle Room'


Check and mate super congress. The most "elite" of both parties have continued to prove that compromise is lacking from the vocabulary and political posturing of the elected officials supposedly representi­ng this country. Even the threat of significan­t cuts to the GOP's baby, Defense and the Dems, Medicare failed to get the most brilliant of the bunch to work together. If they had real jobs they would have all been fired long ago. No company would allow a team to fail to do anything for years in years ..........­.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive