About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fewer Americans Living In Middle-Class Areas As Country Divides Between Rich, Poor: Study


So at what point do the majority of Americans wake up? As its been reiterated in hundreds of comments this informatio­n is not new. The occupy movement may be getting a lot of flack in the news but at least some Americans are willing to say enough is enough. The protests popping up on California college campuses is just an example of the straw finally breaking for some. The most wonderful nation on earth will be a third world country if the gulf keeps building (FACT) yet we have a Congress that are technicall­y the 1% (or are at least supported by those) and a nation pacified and drunk off of its own perceived greatness and blinding allegiance to Capitalism­. Well people here are the results. Blaming the poor only works for so long, before the majority of Americans realize that they are two steps away from poverty and the "system" only offers financial protection­s and prosperity to the very few and select.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive