About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Herman Cain: 'We Need A Leader, Not A Reader'


"Because the people that don't read are the people who support me". Someone needs to give him his new hat and send him back to authorizin­g pizza deliveries­. His utter stupidity is only trumped by the fact that he believes his ignorance is a plus and better qualifies him for the office of President of The United States. The Tea Party has been awfully quiet lately. If hes managed to alienate them he should know his campaign is in trouble, they vote for anyone who hates Obama.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive