About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Warren Buffett Would Most Likely Pay No Income Tax Under Herman Cain's '999' Tax Plan: Analysis


I cant believe people actually took his 999 plan seriously. Really? He came up with a plan based on a video game default and his camp ran with it. Now as its falling apart before our eyes and reporters are running to get further informatio­n on its contradict­ory nature people are NOW calling it into question. When exactly did Pizza CEO become a serious contender to run an entire nation? Is the Republican party that desperate?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: