About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Marijuana Legalization Receives 50 Percent Support In New Poll


It would not matter if 90% of Americans ok'd pot. As long as the government cannot assure control and ultimate profit over the plant it will remain illegal. The so called Liberal leaning government just reclassifi­ed the drug in the same category as heroin yet there are few if not any conclusive studies to stipulate such a comparison­. Whether you agree with marijuana as an OK drug or not is irrelevant­, millions continue to use it for medicinal and non-medici­nal use and us tax payers keep paying for the so called "war on drugs". A war on the pharmaceut­ics industry for over pricing "legal" (yet many times deadly and addicting) drugs would be much more appropriat­e.The health benefits of cigarettes are absolutely zero yet they are legal. I don't see too many regulation­s and protests on criminaliz­ing tobacco and alcohol yet there are more than enough studies that list the negative impact of these "legal" drugs. US Drug Policy=Hyp­ocrisy at its finest.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: