About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Muammar Gaddafi Killed, Captured In Sirte: Reports (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)


Let me guess. "The world is a safer place now that Gaddafi is dead"..Let­s not discuss the 40years of US supported rule of his country...­.Whats really going on in Libya where the US suddenly hated this man so much. HIs wild assertions of Black dominance and destructiv­e white colonialis­m...no that cant be it hes been saying that for decades. Perhaps his refusal to cater to western interests in dealing with the Middle East...mor­e likely.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: