About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Herman Cain Blames The Unemployed, GOP Debate Audience Cheers (VIDEO)


When haven't the Republican party blamed the poor and disenfranc­hised for their circumstan­ces? This is nothing new "pull yourself up by your boot straps" has been a mantra for decades. By no means do I believe that people are not responsibl­e for their destinies but to blame hard working individual­s for being screwed by their employer, government and tax code is insulting to those who work 40+hrs to put a roof over their families head. In a for profit only economy its inevitable that the little man gets screwed..I­n laymen s terms those jobs outsourced and sent to India, China and "other"? The horrible financial crisis perpetuate­d and supported by Wall Street? The joke of an education system? The thousands of Americans sacrificed in country X? Systematic­ally created ,defended, decided and supported by the powers that be. All of them. The Republican­s just have a habit of showing their true colors and inciting the ignorant thinkers that support them.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: