About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Obama White House Waffles On CLASS Act


Whether Obama's plan is flawed or not should not be the Republican­s biggest concern...­it should be what to do about the aging elderly and skyrocketi­ng insurance costs. Period. Facts are facts, under the current system unless you are wealthy and in perfect health you may just spend the last years of your life in poverty praying to be able to afford your monthly heart medication­...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: