About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

999 Plan: Herman Cain's Proposal Would Raise Taxes On 84 Percent, Study Shows


Well if the Koch Brothers tell their guinea pig Cain to pass the tax burden onto the middle class and poor so be it! It doesn't take much intelligen­ce to figure who exactly Cain is running for (the ruling 1%) yet what can you do when billionair­es are fronting your campaign? Hmmm looks like the Republican­s and Obama haters should have tried a little bit harder to come up with a viable candidate. Herman Cain is simply hilarious. Hate Obama if you want to..I have some serious reservatio­ns myself, but the 999 Pizza man needs to go back to running a company into the ground and spouting his misguided wisdom to those with 3 teeth and IQ's on the left side of the bell curve.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: