About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Herman Cain Blames The Unemployed, GOP Debate Audience Cheers (VIDEO)


I did say both parties...­.but ummm who are the koolaid drinkers? Don't both parties essentiall­y believe that "others should pay their way through life because they haven't made anything of there lives "? The wealthy assume deductions­, credits, loopholes and special privilege despite the obvious cost of running a nation, military, infrastruc­ture that allows such wealth to flourish..­.(somebody has got to pay it sweetie, roads aren't built off of "hard work" ) and on the opposite end the liberal overextend their good will and Utopian vision which in terms of dollars the country just doesn't have.....B­oth parties in practice are useless because in the end the only people they pander to are the big money lobbyists that assured their election in the first place. Both parties voted for slavery, it was a political move for one to abolish it the end. Neither party cares about the average working man, you know the one who works hard everyday, may lose his home, 401k, and peace of mind because the greedy entities that run this country...­say so.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: